Cross Streets: U.S. Highway 280 and Cherokee Road
Market: Alexander City and Lake Martin
Total Gross Leasable Area: 68,291 Sq. Ft.
Projected Opening Date: Spring 2023
The Development: Grocery and Fashion anchored center coming to the Alexander City and Lake Martin Area. It is strategically positioned off U.S. Highway 280.
The Outparcels: Surrounding the development are 7 outparcels. Average outparcel size is +/- 1.16 acres.
Major Area Employers: SL Alabama, Russell Medical Center, Russell Lands, Russell Brands, Walmart Supercenter, and Alexander City Board of Education
- Alexander City is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Martin, a 44,000-acre freshwater lake with 750 miles of shoreline, luxury homes, condominiums, cabins, restaurants and marinas.
- Russell Lands is the largest recreational developer in Alabama and has developed a premier lake community in the area. They have also announced the construction of a new golf course that will be the defining centerpiece for Lake Martin’s luxury newest luxury residential development, The Heritage. The new golf course has an estimated completion of early 2023.
- Russell Medical Center located in Alexander City was voted a Top 100 Hospitals in the United States by the Thompson Reuters Report. Russell Medical Center houses a cancer center, a rehabilitation wing, a professional office building and 81 private room beds.
- Central Alabama Community College (CACC) is located in Alexander City and has over 2,500 students enrolled.
- Alexander City is home to Wind Creek State Park which covers 1,445 acres and hosts over 252,000 visitors each year.
- An average of 25,000 vehicles pass through the site crossroads which links Birmingham, Alabama to Lake Martin and Auburn University.
- Alexander City is located in Tallapoosa County and is the closest major city to Lake Martin which has over 9,000 households.
- Lake Martin real estate is valued at over $4.7 billion dollars and is projected to see over 4,000 new homes built over the course of the next 20 years, averaging over 200 homes per year.
- The new Benjamin Russell High School is being built with a projected completion date of August 2023. The 219,000 square-foot facility will accommodate about 1,500 students.
|Demographics||10 Mi. Radius||15 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||10 Min. Drive Time||15 Min. Drive Time||20 Min. Drive Time|
|2026 Projected Population||24,572||38,889||51,466||14,882||20,677||26,181|
|2021 Average Household Income||$61,033||$62,169||$62,410||$54,071||$59,753||$59,005|