REDSTONE GATEWAY IS A MIXED-USE, MASTER-PLANNED BUSINESS PARK LOCATED ON A 470-ACRE TRACT OF LAND AT THE ENTRANCE TO REDSTONE ARSENAL. WITHIN THIS DEVELOPMENT IS THE SHOPS AT REDSTONE GATEWAY, WITH 40,000 SF OF RETAIL SHOP SPACE PLUS OUTPARCELS, FREE-STANDING SITES AND BUILD-TO-SUIT OPPORTUNITIES.
Cross Streets: I-565 and Rideout Road
Interstate Access: I-565
Market: Huntsville, AL
Type of Center: Convenience
Total Gross Leasable Area: 40,000 sf of retail shop space plus outparcels, free-standing sites and build-to-suit opportunities
The Development: Redstone Gateway is a mixed use, master planned business park on Redstone Arsenal. Located on a 470-acre tract of land at the entrance to Redstone Arsenal, Redstone Gateway, upon build-out, will include over 4 million square feet of office space, including education facilities, two hotels, retail shop space, and restaurants in a corporate campus environment marked by Class A office buildings, extensive landscaping and park venues. This multi-year build-out will be completed in phases that includes office, retail and hospitality components with over 400,000 sf of office space built and occupied.
Major Employers: U.S. Army / Redstone Arsenal, NASA / Marshall Space Flight Center, Huntsville Hospital System, The Boeing Company, Huntsville City Schools
- The Shops at Redstone Gateway, located on Redstone Arsenal, presents an ideal setting to serve those companies working with the U.S. Army and other government-based operations on Redstone Arsenal.
- Huntsville, Alabama is geographically near the center of the southeastern United States, with more than 4 million people within a 100-mile radius.
- Redstone Arsenal has a daytime population of 32,000.
- Huntsville is home to the University of Alabama at Huntsville and Alabama A&M University, as well as several extension campuses for schools including the Georgia Institute of Technology, Athens State University, Florida Institute of Technology and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Huntsville is the second largest city in the state. – U.S. Census 2020
- Forbes named Huntsville one of the Top 20 Leading Metros for Business; Kiplinger’s Personal Finance named Huntsville one of the country’s Top 10 Cities for Raising Families; and the U.S. Census 2010 showed Huntsville to be Alabama’s second largest metropolitan area.
|Demographics||5 Mi. Radius||10 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||10 Min. Drive Time||15 Min. Drive Time||20 Min. Drive Time|
|2026 Projected Population||102,598||316,126||556,934||52,890||151,780||248,607|
|2021 Average Household Income||$74,681||$87,282||$84,456||$51,739||$72,714||$83,846|