NAVARRE SQUARE IS AN 69,000 SF NEIGHBORHOOD SHOPPING CENTER FEATURING A GROCER, SPECIALTY STORES, RESTAURANTS AND TWO OUTPARCELS. FEATURED TENANTS INCLUDE WINN DIXIE, TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE, DOLLAR TREE, SUBWAY, UPS AND PIZZA HUT.
Cross Streets: US Highway 98 and Pullam Street
Market: Santa Rosa County / Navarre, FL
Type of Center: 69,000 sf neighborhood shopping center featuring a grocer, specialty stores, restaurants and two outparcels
Featured Tenants: Winn Dixie, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Dollar Tree, Subway, UPS, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken
Total Gross Leasable Area: 69,000 sf
Year Opened: 1989
Major Employers: Santa Rosa County School District, Federal Government, Federal Military, Santa Rosa Medical Center and Walmart
- Navarre is located in Northwest Florida in Santa Rosa County, the 8th fastest growing population in Florida. (2017)
- The Navarre area has been ranked as one of the most military friendly communities in the country.
- Tourism in Santa Rosa County generates nearly $397 million annually.
- The region is home to several military installations including Eglin Air Force Base, NAS Whiting Field, NAS Pensacola and Duke Field.
- Santa Rosa County has the 4th highest median household income in Florida.
- Santa Rosa County anticipates 1.9% population growth per year through 2025.
- Santa Rosa County is home to more than 34,000 military retirees.
|Demographics||5 Mi. Radius||10 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||5 Min. Drive Time||10 Min. Drive Time||20 Min. Drive Time|
|2026 Projected Population||47,760||74,357||257,862||15,964||44,775||81,639|
|2021 Average Household Income||$90,156||$85,864||$85,604||$88,624||$89,680||$86,793|