NEW PARK MARKET PLACE IS A 52,000 SF NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER PROJECTED TO OPEN IN FALL 2021 WITHIN NEW PARK, A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING AREAS OF MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA. THE CENTER WILL OFFER A GROCERY STORE, SHOP SPACE AND OUTPARCELS.
Cross Streets: Ray Thorington Road and Park Crossing
Interstate Access: Interstate 85
Market: Montgomery, AL
Type of Center: 52,000 sf neighborhood center located in New Park offering a grocery store, shop space and outparcels
The Development: New Park is a master-planned community in the River Region. With gorgeous landscaping and sparkling lakes, New Park is conveniently located near numerous restaurants, attractions and shopping centers. Montgomery’s newest elementary school and YMCA fitness facility are located right in the middle of the neighborhood. The state-of-the-art Park Crossing High School in Montgomery is within 1 mile.
Total Gross Leasable Area: 52,000 sf
Projected Opening: Fall 2021
Major Employers: Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base, State of Alabama, Montgomery Public Schools, Baptist Health and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing
- The Montgomery MSA includes two of the fastest growing communities and within the next ten years are projected to see 3,000 new homes constructed within the New Park Market Place area.
- The New Park development is centrally located in an area that is the focal point of dramatic growth in the Montgomery MSA.
- The metropolitan area, comprised of Autauga, Elmore and Montgomery counties, has a population of more than 369,000.
- Montgomery is home to Maxwell Air Force Base, Gunter Annex and Air University, the worldwide center for Air Force education.
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama is Hyundai’s first manufacturing plant in the United States and found its home in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Within 5 miles, 83% of the households report average incomes in excess of $75,000.
- Five (5) colleges and universities are located in the trade area.
- Growth in residential developments near New Park is strong, with predominantly single family homes at prices starting in the mid $200,000’s.
|Demographics||5 Mi. Radius||10 Mi. Radius||20 Mi. Radius||20 Min. Drive Time||30 Min. Drive Time||60 Min. Drive Time|
|2018 Estimated Population||51,887||174,682||281,470||206,522||268,334||553,218|
|2023 Projected Population||51,214||172,130||281,109||205,460||267,807||560,100|
|2018 Average Household Income||$101,919||$76,655||$70,722||$70,892||$70,892||$66,655|