Cross Streets: Thomaston Road and Tucker Road
Interstate Access: Interstate 475
Market: Macon, GA
Anchor Tenants: Publix
Total Gross Leasable Area: 67,887 Sq. Ft.
Year Opened: 2020
The Development: Tobesofkee Crossing is strategically positioned off I-475 on the northeast corner of Thomaston Road and Tucker Road. Tobesofkee Crossing consists of Publix as its Anchor Tenant along with Lush Nail Bar and Graffiti’s Pizza.
The Outparcels: Surrounding Tobesofkee Crossing are two outparcels. Average outparcel size is +/- 0.77 acres.
Major Employers: Navicent Health Medical Center, GEICO, Macon-Bibb County Board of Education, Coliseum Health Systems, and Mercer University
- The trade area extends over 60 miles to the north and south and 50 miles east to west and is underserved for grocery, dining and service related retailers.
- Recently named by Inc. Magazine as one of the “top 50 small metro areas in the U.S.,” Macon is the heart of central Georgia, serving as the center of industry, medicine and higher education for a 32-county trade area with a population of more than 993,000.
- Macon is a community rich in history and culture, with an outstanding workforce, state-of-the-art technical training, several colleges and universities with over 30,000 students and over 11,000 acres of business and industrial parks.
- Robins Air Force Base is the largest employer in the state.
- Macon is one of the Top 15 Logistics Cities in the Southeast.
- Population of over 390,000 in a 30 mile radius.
- Immediate trade area boasts a population with an average household income of $65,219 of which, 26.3% have income levels over $75,000. This trade area is also well educated as 25.7% of the population have a bachelor’s degree or above.
- Colleges in Macon include Mercer University, Wesleyan College and Macon State College.
|Demographics||1 Mi. Radius||3 Mi. Radius||5 Mi. Radius||5 Min. Drive Time||10 Min. Drive Time||15 Min. Drive Time|
|2020 Daytime Population||1,316||10,582||25,254|
|2020 Average Household Income||$69,315||$65,669||$67,161|