NAVARRE, FL | May 27, 2021 -Six months after Navarre’s only Winn-Dixie closed for a massive renovation project, the grocery store reopened with great fanfare Wednesday morning and unveiled a slew of new shopping and design features, as well as a brand new liquor store right next to the grocery store. Jim Wilson & Associates, LLC led the redevelopment of the fully renovated 45,000 square foot Winn-Dixie.
The Winn-Dixie at 8674 Navarre Parkway closed Nov. 1 to undergo significant updates and renovations to its store. Shoppers will see the following changes inside the store, according to a press release:
- New façade signage and a fresh, contemporary color palette and modern store signage inside.
- Newly updated farm-fresh produce department with an expanded selection of fruits and vegetables, including organic varieties.
- New deli with expanded grab-and-go meal options for added convenience.
- A wide assortment of easy lunch and dinner options, including rotisserie chicken, a self-service hot bar and a wing bar with eight varieties.
- Updated bakery department with self-service doughnut and bread selections made fresh daily.
- Updated full-service seafood department offering a variety of fresh seafood on ice, additional frozen seafood assortments, as well as the “Seafood Made Easy” option where customers can choose the type of seafood, vegetables and seasoning to be packaged together for preparation at home.
- Improved and expanded wine and craft beer selection.
The new liquor store is located next to the grocery store and has a wide variety of beer, wine and spirits.
Winn-Dixie had an official ribbon cutting celebration early Wednesday morning, during which it gave check presentations to local charities Outreach Navarre and Starfish Project. The grocer also is hosting a bigger celebration for the community at large this weekend.
The celebration will take place from noon to 8 p.m. Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday. The celebration will include DJ entertainment, giveaways and a chance to win two YOLO paddle boards. Customers can enter to win the YOLO boards all week in store (Wednesday through Saturday morning), and they will be given away at noon Saturday. The customer must be present to win.
This article was written by Annie Blanks for www.pnj.com. The original article can be found at the following website: