Cross Streets: Highway 81 & N. Ola Road
Interstate Access: Interstate 75
Market: McDonough, GA
Anchor Tenants: Publix
Total Gross Leasable Area: 70,396 Sq. Ft.
Year Opened: 1st Quarter 2021
The Development: The Shoppes at Ola Crossroads is strategically positioned off exit 216 off of I-75 on Highway 81 and N. Ola Road. The Shoppes at Ola Crossroads will consist of Publix as its Anchor Tenant along with Great Clips, Lush Nails, Graffiti’s Pizza, Cake n Shake, and Beehive Beauty Salon.
The Outparcels: Surrounding the Shoppes at Ola Crossroad are three outparcels. Average outparcel size is +/- 1.04 acres.
Major Employers: Piedmont Henry Hospital, Federal Aviation Administration, Henry County Schools, Luxottica Retail Group, Briggs & Stratton, and PVH Corp
- McDonough/Henry County is experiencing tremendous growth over the past few decades. 3.8% from 2000 – 2010 and 3.4% from 2010 – 2018.
- According to the US Census Bureau, Henry County was the 8th fastest-growing county int he nation by population and was ranked 6th in housing growth.
- Over the next four years, the Atlanta MSA is projected to experience a 3% growth rate with 80,000 new jobs and 65,000 household annually. Henry County is positioned to absorb much of this new household growth as it continues to emerge as a value oriented residential destination.
- McDonough’s ease of access makes it the perfect destination with 3 exits on I-75 and several highways that pass through downtown.
- Henry County has the 7th highest number of household in the 20-county Atlanta region with more than 79,100. It is also the 8th most populous county in the state.
- The Henry County school system is the largest single employer in the county with over 6,000 employees.
- More than 42% of the population within three miles has an average household income of more than $75,000.
- Nearby Piedmont Henry Hospital employs more than 400 physicians and 500 nurses to serve over 200 beds.
- Atlanta Motor Speedway is located in Hampton, approximately 12 miles from the subject site. The NASCAR race track and 887-acre facility serves as a premier sports, corporate, family and entertainment facility attracting over 1 million people annually.
|Demographics||1 Mi. Radius||3 Mi. Radius||5 Mi. Radius||5 Min. Drive Time||10 Min. Drive Time||15 Min. Drive Time|
|2020 Daytime Population||88||1,125||3,365|
|2020 Average Household Income||$106,948||$108,561||$107,794|